Self Priming Pump
1. The liquid temperature range 0-100 °C
2. The liquid pH between 6.5-8.5
3. Suction Lift: 8m
4. Solid particle density in liquid less than 0.1% and size under 0.2mm
5. Power 50Hz /60Hz, 220v/380 v± 10%
6. Drain off remaining water in pump body to protect pump from freezing and cracking damage once the environment temperature below 0 °C
7. Make sure the pipe system is air tight and no leakage in order to keep automatic self-priming pump function work normally
Protection Class : IP 55
C type pumps offer IP 55 protection
This makes the pump dust-proof and resistant to jets of water from different directions, such as heavy rainfall when a strong wind is blowing.
Therefor the pump can be installed outdoor without extra protection required.
|Model||Power Frequency||Rate Power||Current||Max.head||Rate Head||Max.Flow||Pipe Size|